I ordered my Bumpboxx Retro Pager Bluetooth® Speaker from Amazon last week. I feel that the $89.00 USD price was a bit high, but I got it on credit, so it doesn’t hurt so bad. Also, paying that price is partially my fault. Had I bought it in black, it would have been $10 cheaper. Overall, I’m happy with it and its features. There are a few things I would have preferred, but that’s OK.
- Micro USB Power Port
- TF Card (Micro SD) Card for mp3 Files
- Variety of color options
- Belt Clip
- Decent Sound
- Pager Sound Effect when powering on (It’s maddening and cannot be disabled)
- No Skip Button for mp3 Files (as far as I can tell)
- No Random/Shuffle functionality for mp3 Files
- FM Channel Scan is too fast (It would be near impossible to have enough time to recognize a song and stop the scan in enough time to actually stop on that channel)
- Poor FM Reception
- Button Placement (It’s relatively difficult to press the clip to insert into your pocket without pressing random buttons)
The likelihood that a user would actually utilize the card or the radio is low, I get it, but their low quality makes them near pointless. If you plan to use Bluetooth® only, you’re good.